Terms & Conditions
Please note the below terms and conditions for our Huskyhaven experiences
1. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of your experience to receive a full refund of your deposit.
2. Bookings and dates are subject to the availability of Huskyhaven staff and volunteers.
3. Please ensure you bring suitable clothing - hats, gloves, warm jackets/layers are essential for all mushing experinces.
4. No student or senior discounts.
5. All bookings require a minimum 50% to confirm.
6. Huskyhaven is within their right to cancel or rearrange bookings in the event of dangerous or adverse weather. In this event, Huskyhaven will contact effected clients to discuss.
7. PLEASE do not bring your own furry friends to Huskyhaven.
8. Volunteers are ultimately responsible for the well-being of the dogs. If they feel the actions of a client is putting the safety of the dogs at risk, they are within their right to intervene as necessary.
9. All under 16s must be accompanied by a participating fee-paying adult. At least one adult to five under fives is required.
10. Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.